Founded in 1982 in response to a desire for renewed creativity in the Church, the charity Seeds Ltd was established as a creative resource service so that an interdenominational group of Christian artists could dedicate themselves to making God’s Word come alive to the Church and beyond. Seeds’ slogan became: ‘Seeing, meeting and reflecting God through creativity.’
Over the years, Seeds has created, organised and run many diverse projects, including:
- Theatrical productions: Alan Macdonald, Do Burgers Grow on Trees? (in association with Saltmine Theatre) | Bridget Crowley, The Tale of the Nail (in association with Amnesty International) | Peter’s Denial, Greenbelt Festival (forum theatre piece in association with Bible Society) | performed readings
- Book publishing: Paul Alexander, Creativity in Worship | Yvonne Davies, I Can’t Draw But …
- Festivals: JC2000 Millennium Arts Festival; City of London Festival
- Workshop training: Appreciative Inquiry | creativity | forum theatre | storytelling | Artists’ Days | schools | prisons | churches
Now using the trading name, Seeds Creatives, we are expanding our horizons to develop projects and schemes that encourage enterprising people of all types, cultural and backgrounds to use creativity for personal growth and professional development.
Seeds Creatives offers a unique blend of creative enterprise, collaborative experience and pastoral flair within Christian and secular networks. As ‘spiritual midwives’, we deliver a tailored palette of tools, resources and partnerships to optimise opportunities for creatives (in the media, arts, entertainment and fashion industries), innovators, inventors, scientists and entrepreneurs of all types to find inspiration and support on their paths, as individual artists and visionaries and in collaboration with others.
Seeds Creatives provide detailed, tailored solutions for individual creative challenges; effective and practical approaches that address needs; and innovative, strategic ideas – drawn from decades of experience – that inform future ambitions and visions. We create environments for learning, reflection and practical action. We engage people across the world; based in the UK; currently we work with people and organisations locally and in the USA.
- Artist in Your Own Residence scheme: web | monthly newsletter | Facebook: community; group | Twitter | CrowdPatch
- Workshops: Artist Days | Appreciative Inquiry | creativity | crowdfunding
- Collaborative partnerships: pods
- Project management
- Network-effect introductions
Our partnerships include:
- Faith-based: Artisan Initiatives | Arts Centre Group | The Haven + London | Hollywood Prayer Network| International Arts Movement | Morphé Arts |
- Innovation: CrowdPatch | IdeasNest | IdeasPatch | IdeasVault | Twelve Ronnies
- Film: Insight Film Festival
- Television: MTN Media
- Book publishing: CopyGhosting Publishing Services; Jolabokaflod; The Quantum of Light
- Fashion: SMGlobal Catwalk
- Crowdfunding: CrowdPatch | The Wisdom of Crowdfunding
- Blockchain: Smart Startup
- Finance: VCEntrepreneurs | Wise Crowd Productions
References available on request.
Seeds Creatives (Seeds Ltd)
telephone: +44 (0)7976 256013
Please consider making financial contributions to Seeds Creatives via our Stewardship account and/or our various crowdfunding campaigns.